Tenant Information

We work in partnership with several housing associations to support people to access low cost and/ or free flooring.  Often this is in the form of a voucher that can be used towards flooring, these vouchers are issued by your housing association.  Some housing associations may have a hardship fund available for you to access.

The flooring options that might be available include reused and new carpet tiles as well as broadloom and vinyl.  Carpet tiles are a great, easy to fit, do it yourself option and we deliver these directly to your door.  If you need any help with measuring please check out our measuring guide.

If you are a tenant with one of the folllowing housing associations then help maybe available.  You will need to contact your housing officer to find out more.

  • Cynon Taf Housing Association
  • Newport City Homes
  • Bron Afon Housing Association
  • Taff Housing
  • Newydd Housing Association
  • Rhondda Housing Association
  • Hafod
  • Orbit